Taking your IT to the next level
New Cloud Directives
60% of CIOs agree the cloud is critical to their business’s future.*
If moving part or all of your IT operations into the cloud is a new initiative, you’re in good company. More and more organizations of all sizes are enjoying cost and time savings, as well as greater flexibility, by moving away from traditional on-prem infrastructures.
Migration to cloud can achieve much more than just improving hardware expenditures. Moving to a managed cloud infrastructure frees up your IT staff to focus on forward-looking tasks, such as troubleshooting and root cause analysis rather than day-to-day maintenance. Plus, the expansion of artificial intelligence, on-demand video streaming, and IoT devices is necessitating the infrastructure flexibility that only cloud can provide.
Ntirety is ready to not only to help you define your new cloud strategy, but also provide the right level of management you need to help keep your IT staff focused on business-building initiatives.
* Source: Datica, 2018
“A lot of businesses underestimate how a solid infrastructure can boost their growth potential, but PlayPower’s successful transition is proof that when you give your business teams a great IT solution, they can work faster and achieve revenue goals more quickly.”
Helping You Achieve Business Agility
Your Current State
- Unoptimized efforts: Staff, equipment, operational processes are inefficient, and it’s becoming difficult to meet internal and external SLAs
- Scalability challenges: Limited management resources and reliance on on-prem systems are hindering the flexibility and scalability need to support fluctuating workloads
- Security and business stability risks: Uptime and business continuity, disaster recovery
What You Need
- Cloud strategy assessment: Clear understanding of your goals and KPIs, plus which cloud-native services to employ
- Unique processes: Keep in mind the third-party and proprietary applications your business runs on
- Migration/database services: What data sources and storage do you depend on and how is it all managed?
- Three tiers of service to choose from: Self-managed, co-managed, fully managed
What You Could Achieve
- Reduced risk: Protected data in an environment that meets strict compliance requirements with regular updates that are handled automatically
- Optimized IT spend: Apps that are running where they run best to make your budget go further
- Increased business agility: An empowered organization that can scale as needed, move and place workloads effectively, and stay productive
- A competitive edge: IT professionals that are freed from mundane infrastructure management tasks and able to focus on innovation