MySQL Database Administration
Ntirety’s MySQL database administration experts operate as an extension of your internal staff, understand your business, and know how to solve your database problems. Ntirety can provide database administration support on MySQL databases residing in traditional data centers, hosted data centers, Amazon Web Services (AWS) in either EC2 or RDS, or Microsoft Azure™.
Our MySQL database administrators are experienced with:
- Building High End Database systems using Oracle MySQL, Percona MySQL and MariaDB.
- Database Architecture Support.
- Performance Tuning and Database Optimization.
- High Availability Solutions, including MHA clustering, Galera, M/M and M/S replication, and multi-master.
- Reliable and Scalable Clustering Solutions using MySQL.
- Help with Database Backups and Restore/Recovery.
- Troubleshooting and Fixing Problems.
- Help with Database Upgrades and Migration.
- Provide Disaster Recovery Solutions.
- Automate Database Operations.
- Audit & Secure your Database Systems.
- Managed Services Support to your Database Systems.
- Help with Database Change Control Process.
- Help with Projects/Development work using MySQL.
- Provide Monitoring Solutions.
- 24×7 Coverage Support.
Below are a few MySQL technologies and products we support:
- MySQL 5.1/5.5/5.6 and 5.7.x
- MySQL NDB Cluster
- Percona MySQL
- Percona XtraDB Cluster
- Galera Cluster with MySQL
- MySQL Storage Engines (MyISAM, InnoDB/XtraDB/TokuDB, and more)
- NoSQL with MySQL
- MySQL Replication (Master-Slave, Master-Master,Chained Replication)
- Database Partitioning/Sharding